Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hanna

This is a must see.  It's the story of a young girl who is raised in the forest by her father (Eric Bana, whom I love), a rouge agent who is training his daughter to be an assassin; his target is Cate Blanchet.  The reason and their history is revealed slowly throughout the movie.  Cate does a great job playing the villain.  The young girl is played by Saoirse Ronan who is fantastic.  She's only known the forest and their very primitive cabin, and she's beginning to be curious about the rest of the world.  Her father finally sends her out on her mission.  I thought there were some very cute, humorous moments as she meets other kids.  The ending was a little confusing, but it didn't ruin it for me.  I give it 3 1/2 stars (out of 4).  Forgot to mention, the music was amazing.  It was like another character in the movie.  Really added to the suspense, and not by being loud.  Loved it!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard it's amazing! Can't wait to see it! My friend Angela worked with the music supervising team. Cool!

    ReplyDelete