Monday, September 12, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

I thought this was pretty good.  James Franco plays a scientist who is working on a drug that he hopes will cure his father's Alzheimer.  John Lithgow plays the father.  They all think it is not working, but then James realizes it worked on this chimp that he's adopted.  (The monkey was supposed to be killed after the project was closed down, but a friend couldn't kill this little one.)  


The apes were awesome.  I ended up rooting for them!  There's a few villains, and some heroes.  The story is engaging and the acting is good.  I liked it.  I give it two and a half stars.  I debated with giving it three.  It's a must see if not just to see the effects of the apes.  I guess it could be sort of creepy, but I liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment