Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

I LOVED this movie!  Of course, the book is much better, they can do so much more in a book, and JK Rowling did a superb job, but this movie did her justice.  I still cried towards the end, they conveyed the courage  of Harry well.  I wished they would have done a little more with Harry and Jenny's budding relationship, but I guess they didn't have enough time.  I found myself forgetting to breathe, the suspense was done well!  You HAVE to see this if you've seen any of the others or read any of the books or you've heard the name Harry Potter.  Though I wish they would have done some parts differently, it's only cuz of the books, so I'm giving it 4 stars!!!  (My first I think!)  That may be partly because of sentiment, but hey, it's my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment