Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fast Five

I've seen the previous "Fast" movies, and I do like this one more.  It follows the same kind of plot, a group of bad guys want to steal some cars and someone will be chasing.  There is a lot of action; sooooo many cars are destroyed.  Someone complained to me about it being so "violent" and it's funny, I didn't see it like that.  Not too many people get whacked, there's not that much blood and guts, it's mostly cars that get it.  There are some chase scenes (lots of chase scenes) where I doesn't seem very realistic, but then if these movies were realistic, the main characters would have to spend too much time in the doctor's office and hospitals.  I didn't like some of the story line and dialogue with the law enforcement characters, but overall this was fun with lots of action.  I give it 2 1/2 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment